Immanuel Presbyterian Church complies with its obligations under UK GDPR in the way in which we collect, process and store personal data.
We use personal data to:
• provide pastoral care, support and teaching;
• maintain safeguarding arrangements;
• manage our employees and volunteers;
• administer membership records;
• maintain our accounts and records (including the processing of all donations);
• tell you about events or information about the church which we think will be of interest to you;
• analyse traffic to our website using Google Analytics (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access).
We use explicit consent to process your personal data. Where personal information is required for the administration of an activity e.g. youth group, Sunday school, gift aid, newsletters, our registration form for that activity explains the purpose for which the information is collected and how it will be processed and retained.
Information that you provide using our website contact form will be used to respond to your query.
Your personal data will be treated as confidential and will only be shared with other members of the church in order to carry out a service to other church members or for the purposes connected with the church. We will only share your data with third parties outside of the church with your consent.
To exercise your rights under UK Data Protection legislation you should contact:
Rev Dr Peter Naylor
Immanuel Presbyterian Church